Re: pgsql: Make pg_bsd_indent's .h files inclusion-order-safe.

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Make pg_bsd_indent's .h files inclusion-order-safe.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On February 12, 2023 1:11:08 PM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> writes:
>> Cfbot didn't catch this, because it only triggered a warning, not a failure.  We probably should add -Werror?
>
>Yeah -- nobody is going to go digging through cfbot logs for warnings,
>especially when they know that the Compiler Warnings task is supposed
>to complain about those.
>
>I don't think -Werror helps any though; it's a matter of whether the
>cfbot is paying attention to headerscheck's exit status ...

Thomas fixed that part a while ago, but it'll just return 0 if it just is a warning...

Andres

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make pg_bsd_indent's .h files inclusion-order-safe.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make pg_bsd_indent's .h files inclusion-order-safe.