Re: beta5 ...

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: beta5 ...
Дата
Re: Re: beta5 ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Would there be any value in setting up a project on sourceforge to
> make use of their compile farm?  I know that it doesn't cover all
> platforms, but it would perhaps be a start to mechanical compile and
> regression testing.

I haven't looked at the platforms available in the compile farm
recently, but afaik regression coverage for over half a dozen platforms
already happens without (extra) effort: Tom Lane has three or more
platforms, I've got Linux, Bruce has BSDI, Marc has FreeBSD, we have
some active W32 developers, etc etc.

What would SF add to this mix?
                          - Thomas

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Turkish locale bug
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Turkish locale bug