Re: Some regression tests are failed RH7.0

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Some regression tests are failed RH7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> > Installing Postgress on a Red Hat 7.0 Server, some regression test
> > failed (see below). How can i fix this failed queries?
> Can't tell a thing from that amount of detail.  What's in
> regression.diffs?

It appears to be the locale deal, Tom.  It hits a little too familiar of
a chord (and pattern).  If we analyze his regression.diffs, we'll see
lots of collation stuff, as well as money format stuff, I'd wager.

The fix is to set the locale to C.  Editing /etc/sysconfig/i18n to set
either LANG=C or LC_ALL=C.  Or simply delete it and reboot.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Some regression tests are failed RH7.0
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Some regression tests are failed RH7.0