Re: Re: to_char miscalculation on April Fool's Day - the start of daylight savings

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Re: to_char miscalculation on April Fool's Day - the start of daylight savings
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> > Have you tried to use "date 'today'" rather than "now()"? As in
> >   select to_char(date 'today' - 1, 'YYYY-MM-DD');
> That will still fail in 7.0.* when the selected date is a DST transition
> day, because of the bug in date-to-timestamp conversion (which will
> happen at the input to to_char()).

Ah, right. I had tested in the GMT time zone, which cures all ills :(

                    - Thomas

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: to_char miscalculation on April Fool's Day - the start of daylight savings
От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: inet function return untestable texts