Re: Tuple Max Size on 7.1

От David Scholes
Тема Re: Tuple Max Size on 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry.  Perl drivers are Okay.  Our server was moved and pointing so I was
pointing to an old version.

After digging more into the CF problem it does appear to be the drivers.  I
changed the odbc.ini file to point to the new drivers that come with the
distribution but CF still seems to try and use the old version.  I renamed
the old libpgsqlodbc.so and then it quit working so it must have still been
using it.  CF bundles the odbc drivers with it's release so I guess I need
to move things around to get it working.  CF bundled unixODBC postgresql
drivers with their distribution.  But from what I've read the odbc drivers
from the pgsql 7.1 should also work.  Am I going to need to install the
unixODBC drivers instead?

Thanks, David

От: Sean Chittenden
Сообщение: Re: Ideal hardware configuration for pgsql
От: Randall Perry
Сообщение: Perl Scope problem