Re: psql produces core dump

От Reiner Dassing
Тема Re: psql produces core dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:

> Reiner Dassing <dassing@wettzell.ifag.de> writes:
> > By accident I gave in psql the command \@ and \db.
> > In both cases a core dump was produced.
> > Basis:
> > PostgreSQL V7.1.1 on Tru64 V 5.1
>
> Which version is your file pgsql/src/bin/psql/command.c ?
> If it's 1.49 then this is a known bug.  1.49.2.1 has the fix,
> but I'm not sure if that's in the file set you have.
It's version 1.49
See:

/*
 * psql - the PostgreSQL interactive terminal
 *
 * Copyright 2000 by PostgreSQL Global Development Group
 *
 * $Header: /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot/pgsql/src/bin/psql/command.c,v
1.49 2001/04/18 20:53:08 petere Exp$
 */

>                         regards, tom lane

One remark:
The modified "mainloop.c" I sent you is due to:
query_start contains a value nearly infinity and then it produces
the core dump.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards
   Reiner Dassing

От: Jesus Sandoval
Сообщение: Re: CREATE TABLE (allow/deny)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: psql produces core dump