Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 8 Nov 2023, at 12:42, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> On 2023-Nov-08, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>> I think the earlier idea of just counting roles, tablespaces, etc. before
>> and after would be sufficient.
>
> Maybe record global objects in a permanent table in test_setup.sql

Since test_setup.sql is part of the regress schedule and not pg_regress we
would have to implement this for each test run (regress, contribs etc), which
is what Peter didn't like about the original suggestion.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.