src/interfaces/odbc on solaris 7

От Rocke Robertson
Тема src/interfaces/odbc on solaris 7
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Greetings.

In order to build the odbc library, I had to change the GNUMakefile
entry of:

SHLIB_LINK = $(filter -lm, $(LIBS))

SHLIB_LINK = $(filter -lm, $(LIBS)) -lz -lresolv -lgen -lnsl -lsocket
-ldl -lm -lxnet -shared

Using , GNU Make version 3.78.1, gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release),
native solaris 7 ld and ar.

The odbc build linking process failed altogether, couldn't resolve any
of the networking symbols, so I added them ALL, plus the -shared flag.

Aside from that, WOW nice software folks. FYI only cause you probably
know about his one.

--
Rocke Robertson
NCS/GTIS/PWGSC

От: Kristis Makris
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: deferredTriggerGetPreviousEvent: event for tuple (0,9) not found
От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: your web site register is broken, cannot download Win32 distribution needed