[pgAdmin] A problem logging to the base??

От Bogien
Тема [pgAdmin] A problem logging to the base??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to log into Postgres. But pgAdmin says:

> An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click:
> Number: -2147217843

Is this a matter of server, or rather my client?
How to log into this base?
Are there any better front-ends for pgSQL?
I use pgAdmin II 1.1 build 34 under Win2K.

От: "John P. Looney"
Сообщение: problem creating triggers and stored procedures
От: "Seung-won Hwang"
Сообщение: Questions on 'Copy from' and functional indicies