[MASSMAIL]tools.ietf.org is decommissioned and our links are redirected

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема [MASSMAIL]tools.ietf.org is decommissioned and our links are redirected
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
The tools.ietf.org server which we use for all RFC/BCP links in the docs has
been decommissioned, and our links are 301 redirected to the new locations
(datatracker.  and rfc-editor.).  To avoi another network roundtrip for our
readers, the attached patch updates the links to their new respective
locations.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Rajan Pandey
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL] Postgres_FDW doc doesn't specify TYPE support in Remote Execution Options
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Wording for using the lock timeout setting