Re: Large table update/vacuum PLEASE HELP!

От Dmitry Tkach
Тема Re: Large table update/vacuum PLEASE HELP!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>In the 10% case, you should be within the realm where the table's steady
>state size is around that much more with reasonable frequency normal
>VACUUMs and an appropriately sized free space map.

Are you saying that, if I, say, update 1000 tuples today, and another
1000 tomorow, it will reuse the today's dead tuples, and not create new
ones, so that I end up with just 1000 of them, not 2000?

Just making sure...

Thanks a lot!

Dima

От: noy
Сообщение: Re: Date precision problem
От: Matthew Stanfield
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect password using pg_ctl