pg_dump -t and mixed case table names

От Tina Messmann
Тема pg_dump -t and mixed case table names
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello List,
i have a cuple of tables with mixed cased names.
I want to dump the schema from these tables (not from the whole database)
with pg_dump, but it's not working for me :(

Example:

test=# \d "TestTable"
        Table "TestTable"
Column |     Type      | Modifiers
--------+---------------+-----------
id     | integer       |
name   | character(10) |

Now i want to dump the schema from only this table:
postgres@trill:~$ pg_dump -s -t "TestTable" test
--
-- Selected TOC Entries:
--

Is it impossible to dump a table whose name is mixed cased with the -t
option?

My system: Debian Woody - postgresql 7.2.1 (debian package)

Regards
Tina