Re: [JDBC] select * from mytable where myfield=null;

От Jeremy Buchmann
Тема Re: [JDBC] select * from mytable where myfield=null;
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hoanui Morangie wrote:
>   Well Marin, it is a solution but I'm afraid it would bring more
> troubles then benefits. You have dummy values and dummy tupples and have
> to be careful all the time to prevent mess in your data. I prefer using
> NULL value - it's interpretation unambiguous.
>
> Hoanui

(This comes from the JDBC list but it's a question for everyone)

So this no longer works in 7.2:

select * from tablename where foo = null;

But what about the isnull operator/keyword/whatever it is...

select * from tablename where foo isnull;

I use that on occasion (in 7.1.2)...did this change in 7.2 also?

--Jeremy

От: "Joel Burton"
Сообщение: Re: Question about setval() function
От: "Joel Burton"
Сообщение: Re: Using COPY