Re: unable to reconnect to database server

От dima
Тема Re: unable to reconnect to database server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Here's the error I received: (I'm not sure what it
> means...)
> "Warning: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server:
> could not connect to server: No such file or directory
> Is the server running locally and accepting
> connections on Unix domain socket
> "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"? in
> /var/www/html/php_session_files/postgresql_sessions.inc
> on line 4
> Can't connect to the database"
>
> Please help...

hmm, really...
is the postmaster running? -- ps -aux | grep postmaster
it seems that postmaster is absent in your startup files; check that out

От: Merlita Maricuelo
Сообщение: unable to reconnect to database server
От: sonia sanchez diaz
Сообщение: Responder: Re: unable to reconnect to database server