Re: Anyone want to assist with the translation of the

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Anyone want to assist with the translation of the
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Thomas F.O'Connell" wrote:

> > Um, doesn't "world's" mean "world is" ?
>
> In this situation, the "'s" denotes possession, as in "the most advanced
> open source database of the world".
>
> "worlds" here is basically saying "every world most advanced open source
> database" and does not, in any case, connote possession.

Ok, updating it now.  Thanks heaps Thomas.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> -tfo

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi

От: "Shridhar Daithankar"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Large databases, performance
От: Thomas F.O'Connell
Сообщение: Re: Anyone want to assist with the translation of the Advocacy site?