How do we get the Advocacy site listed on the Archives site?

От Justin Clift
Тема How do we get the Advocacy site listed on the Archives site?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Marc,

Just noticed the pgsql-advocacy mailing list isn't listed on the PG
Archives website.

How do we go about getting it added?  Probably need to add the
Performance list too if possible.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Status
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: How do we get the Advocacy site listed on the Archives site?