Re: altering the name of the public schema [SOLVED]

От Jochem van Dieten
Тема Re: altering the name of the public schema [SOLVED]
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:
> From: Jochem van Dieten [mailto:jochemd@oli.tudelft.nl]
>
>>Could it be that somewhere in pgAdminII there is a reference to the OID
>>2200 that is assigned to the public schema by default?
>

> pgAdmin hides system objects by default, but in the case of the public
> schema it makes an exception bcause hiding public would not be sensible.
> It does it by a combination of name and OID: the oid is less than the
> last system oid, so it is hidden, except if it is called public.
>
> Switch on show System Objects on the view menu and you should see it.

That indeed solves this issue. May I make an enhancement request that
objects with an OID less than the last system OID are hidden, unless the
OID is 2200 (system OID's are not cycled, are they)?

Jochem

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: 32 Character Constraint Name Bug?
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: altering the name of the public schema [SOLVED]