Re: What is best way to query presence of a table

От Jochem van Dieten
Тема Re: What is best way to query presence of a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 > Subject: What is best way to query presence of a table
 > From: Medi Montaseri <medi.montaseri@intransa.com>
 > Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:45:37 -0800
 > To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
 >
 > What is the best way to query presence of a table

 > I'd like to solve this such that I'm protected from internal changes
 > within PG.

You might want to grab the INFORMATION_SCHEMA patch from the current
source (src/backend/catalog) and apply that (after removing the check
constraint on the domain, I think it is not implemented in 7.3). That
would give you a method that should be safe for the future and portable
to other databases.

Jochem

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ODBC - adding missing FROM clause entry
От: Sergei Levchenko
Сообщение: MOVE ABSOLUTE num FROM my_cursor