Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:

> Mingw and mingw-ported tools ? That's a nice small and cozy unix-like
> envoronment on tom of Windows. Add it emacs, and windoww becomes almost
> tolerable ...

How good is the debugging support under mingW? Is it at least comparable
to using gdb under unix? If not, you might find yourself all of the
sudden out in cold ...

Jan

От: Emmanuel Charpentier
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted
От: "Dann Corbit"
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted