Re: Why no performance boost although I added an index?

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: Why no performance boost although I added an index?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7 Apr 2003 at 15:05, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:

> This is a really big lose if your index and table are on the same
> disk.

Can you quantity "really big" for us please?  Not all of us have more
than one disk per box.  I haven't looked into the ability for PG to
put tables and indexes on specific disks.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/

От: Doug McNaught
Сообщение: Re: vacuum by non-owner
От: nolan@celery.tssi.com
Сообщение: Re: Why no performance boost although I added an index?