Re: pgAdmin III Reverse Engineered SQL for RULES

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgAdmin III Reverse Engineered SQL for RULES
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Um,
did you notice that I already fixed it nearly two hours ago including
reply to the list?

Regards,
Andreas

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III Reverse Engineered SQL for RULES
От: "Casarin Hernandez, Jose Alfonso"
Сообщение: Error Message: La variable de tipo Object o la variable de bloque With no está establecida