Re: Postgre connection management

От Bernd vd Brincken
Тема Re: Postgre connection management
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

Annu Panesar wrote:

> hi
> i need help urgently to understand how postgres manages its connection
> pool , how it manages deadlock . we are using postgres for our supply
> chain mgmt system and we are facding connectin related problems......
>
> plz cud u direct me to some relevant res ources/urls

Please call this site:  http://www.google.com
and type "postgres connection pooling" in the text field, next press the
"Google search" button - and choose one or another of the 2000 URLs that you
receive.

regards
// Bernd vdB

От: Frank van Vugt
Сообщение: Re: postgresql 7.3.2 bug on date '1901-12-13' and '1901-12
От: sad
Сообщение: DDL and transactions