Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III Beta 2 Released

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III Beta 2 Released
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Le Samedi 6 Septembre 2003 10:49, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
>

>>What's needed is
>>- adding to docs/en_US/translation_team.html
>>- adding to cnt/cnt_translationstatus.php
>>- copying empty pgadmin3.po and .mo to the new ui/la_CO directory
>>- adding to ui/pgadmin3.lng
>>

>For Win32 compatibility, Andreas explained me that pgadmin3.mo should be added
>in binary format (cvs add -kb pgadmin3.mo). pgadmin3.po file is added
>normally to the rep (cvs add pgadmin3.po).

Right, this is vital because wincvs will convert 0x0a to 0x0d 0x0a while
it's not meant as LF but some arbitrary binary char. I just 'cvs admin'
ed it to -kb.

>My opinion is that docs/en_US/translation_team.html is deprecated. Why not
>display a link to the website instead? This page will be difficult to
>maintain.

Hm. This page tells about the status of the package in use (and thus we
should ask ourselves if all translators should be mentioned, or only
those for *published* languages, included in that package), while our
site tells the status of cvs head. We could have an *additional* link to
the website.

Regards,
Andreas

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III Beta 2 Released
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: About pgAdmin III