Re: utffile.cpp & expatd.lib

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: utffile.cpp & expatd.lib
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
If necessary, some wxCHECK_VERSION(2,5,1) could be introduced.

>Would appreciate a heads-up before any more major changes though please
>:-)

OK, I should have announced a bit more clearly. I thought it was clear
that a new wx snapshot is on the way.

I posted several patches to wxWindows, lets see whether they are
accepted in a reasonable time. If not, they will add to our patch
list... :-(

Regards,
Andreas