Re: Pga3 Query Builder

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Pga3 Query Builder
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>As some of you may have noticed, I've been tinkering with the Query
>Builder code over the last few days. Currently I've done the following:
>
>- Updated to use ctlSQLResult, and batch loading code as per the Query
>Tool.
>- Added messages and history text boxes.
>- Fixed explain.
>- Allow removal of joins.
>- Fix for proper use with schemas
>- Made menus and toolbar match Query Tool as appropriate.
>
>Current known problems are:
>
>- Double clicking columns opens the join dialogue. This appears to be
>because wxWindows detects the double click as a drag-drop, which then
>overrides the double click event. I'm not sure how to fix this - think
>it needs Andreas' talents to fix :-)

I had a look at it. D&D is implemented by hand using EVT_MOTION, which
lacks control over mouse clicks (the control eats it, before we could
handle it). I wonder why EVT_LIST_BEGIN_DRAG wasn't used for this.

EVT_LISTBOX_DCLICK is used on myList, which is a wxListCtrl, not a
wxListBox -> no go.

Regards,
Andreas