Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties

От Moreno Mauri
Тема Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>Without knowing what your app server needs, have you tried either
org.postgresql.jdcb2.optional.ConnectionPool or
org.postgresql.jdcb3.Jdbc3ConnectionPool?

I read  (I don't remember in which of the various forum I found the
suggest)
that in Connection Pool's properties for Sun One Application Server
I have to indicate not org.postgresql.Driver but directly
the class org.postgresql.jdcb3.Jdbc3ConnectionPool (or the
jdbc2.optional
class ... I think it depends from which version of jdbc, 2 or 3, you are
using).

Now everything runs: I was wrong when I set the resource references
for my entity beans (I had to indicate the JNDI name for the persistence
manager).

>I've never used your particular app server so I've no idea. I found
this
in the archives:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-03/msg00031.php

Thanks Paul, I'll have it a look !

Moreno

От: Paul Thomas
Сообщение: Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties
От: Seth Rubin
Сообщение: Re: ResultSet next() returning true when no rows