Re: Response from MySql AB (Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs.

От Kaarel
Тема Re: Response from MySql AB (Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>Keep in mind, this is MySQL AB interpreting the GPL for you.  While they
>can say all they want that you have to do this or that, the fact is, the
>only document that says what you REALLY have to do is the GPL.

Does MySQL AB interpret their license as GPL at all? If they have made
changes to the general GPL license then it's more like MySQL
non-commercial license than GPL.

Kaarel

От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: Response from MySql AB (Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs.
От: Vivek Khera
Сообщение: Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)