Re: pgAdmin III 1.0.1 crashes

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: pgAdmin III 1.0.1 crashes
Дата
Re: pgAdmin III 1.0.1 crashes  (Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz@club-internet.fr>)
Список pgadmin-support
Andreas,

I've just tried to launch pga3 under gdb.
When the crash occures, I have an empty "wxWindows debug alert" window
and everything is frozen on my screen...
I had to kill gdb process from a text command line to get back to a
usable situation of my display.

Any idea on how to generate a bt of this ?

I did the following:
gdb pgadmin3
than "r" under gdb.

Regards,
Raphaël

От: Raphaël Enrici
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III 1.0.1 crashes
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III 1.0.1 crashes