Re: Execute TO in PgadminIII

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Execute TO in PgadminIII
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I don't like it to have this missing feature passing from pgAdminII to
pgAdminIII, one reason for us to not use it.
I really don't have time to do it but define a general mechanism for
load external libraries and have plug-in could be really great.
For example on Linux could be possible export a result set to Gnumeric.

Gaetano