Re: postgres 8.2 transaction id wraparound

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: postgres 8.2 transaction id wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jan 2, 2007, at 6:09 PM, Sriram Dandapani wrote:
> I read the release notes for 8.2 which mentioned that transaction
> id wraparounds are now on a per-table basis versus database-wide.
> Currently for 8.1 I issue a vacuumdb –a command which takes a coule
> of days due to the size of the databse.
>

> What is the equivalent command in 8.2 (assuming autovacuum is
> turned off)
vacuumdb -a will still work, though you might do better to let
autovacuum take care of things since it will only vacuum tables that
need to be vacuumed.

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: vacuum fails with 'invalid page header' message
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Can't See Data - Plz Help!