Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Adam H. Pendleton wrote:

>>So are we going to be using the official wxWindows RPMs from now on?
>>Are we going to run into any problems since we currently use a build of
>>wxWindows that differs from the "official" build?

Still absolutely no, there's not a haze of work in committing my
patches, not even commenting on it.
If it makes sense, we'll snapshot whatever is agreed to work nicely for
us, and then we'll add our own patches.

Regards,
Andreas

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies
От: Raphaël Enrici
Сообщение: Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies