Re: Making a tree with "millions and millions" of dynamic

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Making a tree with "millions and millions" of dynamic
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alvar Freude wrote:

> I want to change this to bytea to avoid base255 encoding and the character
> set problems, but there are still some Bugs with bytea and the like
> operator. :-(

Be patient, I'm working on it. Apparently you are the first person to
ever really try to *use* the like operator for bytea, because the bug
has been there since the feature was originally committed.

Joe

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Misplaced modifier in Postgresql license
От: "Arjen van der Meijden"
Сообщение: Re: Making a tree with "millions and millions" of dynamic nodes