Re: SQL window hangs/errors upon close of approx.

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: SQL window hangs/errors upon close of approx.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Chay Luna wrote:

>Platform : Windows 9x
>Language : us-en
>
>Hi,
>
>I think I have found a problem on the SQL/Query
>window. I'd this simple SELECT statement that would
>retrieve around 3,000 records from the table, the
>records was displayed in a zap, oh cool!:D. But then
>when I have to close the window, the view was cleared
>but the window is stucked and then the Illegal
>Operation window of the OS appears and it completely
>closes the App!.. Is it the SysListView32 class?

Yes, I believe this class is used. This problem hasn't been reported so
far, so I'm suspecting Win9x to be the reason. Can you try the same  on
W2000 or XP?

Regards,
Andreas

От: Chay Luna
Сообщение: SQL window hangs/errors upon close of approx. 3,000 recs
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Creating functions with pgAdmin III