Re: find table name

От Thierry Missimilly
Тема Re: find table name
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi the list,

I used to run oid2name to find the relation between database names and
.../data/base/<dir> but i'm interested also to identify relation between table
names, index names and files number as would try to decrease Wait I/O by
setting tables on one disk and indexes on another one.
The tables pg_class and pg_index do not give the symbolic name with the
"numbers".

Thierry Missimilly.

От: Olivier Hubaut
Сообщение: How can I set the cross database reference?
От: "Ganesan Kanavathy"
Сообщение: Re: Field Size