release notes/Appendix E in documentation

От David Garamond
Тема release notes/Appendix E in documentation
Дата
Re: release notes/Appendix E in documentation  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
May I suggest that Appendix E also includes release date for each
release, and also lists tentative/planned features for future releases
(say: in 7.5, win32 port and 2-phase commit; in 8.0, ...; etc).

This is like Appendix D of the MySQL documentation. It gives
outsiders/beginners like me a better picture of how PostgreSQL has
progressed over time.

Thanks,
--
dave

От: "Chris Travers"
Сообщение: Re: History-based (or logged) database.
От: Paul Ganainm
Сообщение: Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ?