Re: fail to install postgresql15 on Alma9

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: fail to install postgresql15 on Alma9
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/18/24 10:48, Dmitry O Litvintsev wrote:
> Yes I did. Sorry did not mention that. I ran the
>
> dnf -qy module sisable postgresql
>
> prior to running.
>
> dnf install postgresql15-server
>
> (so that did not help)

Have you retried the install in case it was just a repo refresh issue?

If that does not work then the only other suggestion I have is to visit:

https://yum.postgresql.org/contact/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Seeking Clarification on Function Definitions in PostgreSQL Extensions
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Seeking Clarification on Function Definitions in PostgreSQL Extensions