Re: Which Front End for Postgresql

От bscinc2000@yahoo.comNOSPAM (Al Frick)
Тема Re: Which Front End for Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 16 May 2001 15:24:00 +0000 (UTC), keithmur@mindspring.com
("Keith G. Murphy") wrote:

>Now, if we're talking clients, rather than a server, there'd be a better
>case for RH, though I'd probably not be persuaded.  ;-)

My users want to keep their Windows workstations.  They like Office,
god knows why.  What can I use as the client software to develop
database apps if I go with Linux, Debian, and PostgreSQL?

Also can I create a file server with the above software to hold my
word processing and other Office files?

What do you recommend as a backup hardware and software for this
environment?

Thansks for the reply,

Al Frick

От: Alan Young
Сообщение: Am I headed in the right direction? (long)
От: Alexander Dederer
Сообщение: Re: Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime