Re: Trying to build x86 version on windows using meson

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Trying to build x86 version on windows using meson
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 20.03.24 22:49, Dave Cramer wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 at 17:11, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de
> <mailto:andres@anarazel.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     On 2024-03-20 16:14:23 -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
>      > I am getting the following error
>      >
>      > meson.build:1479:17: ERROR: Can not run test applications in this
>     cross
>      > environment.
>      >
>      > Have configured for amd64_x86
>      >
>      > Running `meson setup --wipe build --prefix=c:\postgres86`
>
>     This is not enough information to debug anything. At the very least
>     we need
>     the exact steps performed to set up the build and
>     meson-logs/meson-log.txt
>
> First off this is on an ARM64 machine
>
> The last error from meson-log.txt is

> Checking if "c99" compiles: YES
>
> meson.build:1479:17: ERROR: Can not run test applications in this cross
> environment.

I have never tried this, but there are instructions for cross-compiling
with meson: https://mesonbuild.com/Cross-compilation.html

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: New Table Access Methods for Multi and Single Inserts
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistent printf placeholders