Re: DROP DATABASE is interruptible

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: DROP DATABASE is interruptible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I noticed that this patch set introduced this pg_dump test:

On 12.07.23 03:59, Andres Freund wrote:
> +    'CREATE DATABASE invalid...' => {
> +        create_order => 1,
> +        create_sql => q(CREATE DATABASE invalid; UPDATE pg_database SET datconnlimit = -2 WHERE datname =
'invalid'),
> +        regexp => qr/^CREATE DATABASE invalid/m,
> +        not_like => {
> +            pg_dumpall_dbprivs => 1,
> +        },
> +    },

But the key "not_like" isn't used for anything by that test suite.
Maybe "unlike" was meant?  But even then it would be useless because the
"like" key is empty, so there is nothing that "unlike" can subtract
from.  Was there something expected from the mention of
"pg_dumpall_dbprivs"?

Perhaps it would be better to write out

     like => {},

explicitly, with a comment, like some other tests are doing.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Fix bug in VACUUM and ANALYZE docs
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Doesn't pgstat_report_wal() handle the argument "force" incorrectly