Re: One PG process eating more than 40GB of RAM and getting killed by OOM

От Jean-Christophe Boggio
Тема Re: One PG process eating more than 40GB of RAM and getting killed by OOM
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Tom,

Le 14/10/2023 à 00:39, Tom Lane a écrit :
> Thanks for sending the data.  I'm not observing any leak on current  > Postgres, and after checking the commit log I
realizedthat your >

symptoms look mighty like this previous report: > [...] > So I think the
answer for you is "update to Postgres 14.9".
You are right. I thought I always used the latest version but updates
were deactivated...

Sorry for wasting your time, after upgrade, everything is working perfectly.

Have a nice day,

JC

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance
От: Rajesh Kumar
Сообщение: Big table and partition