Re: Is 7.0 ready?

От Stephan Richter
Тема Re: Is 7.0 ready?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>I can see in ftp.postgresql.org/pub, the file  postgresql-7.0RC1.tar.gz.
>
>What ORC1 stands for? Is it the non-beta version?

Version 7.0 Release Candidate 1. Yes, this means if no bugs are found, it
will be 7.0. I saw this version already early last week, even though it was
not announced in the News section. I currently running 7.0RC1 on a
production system and I have no problems so far. (Lucky me! :) )

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Is 7.0 ready?
От: Mike Mascari
Сообщение: Re: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.