Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> There's a minor problem here, though - these stats were collected before
> we fixed the tlist issue, so hashagg was spilling about 10x the amount
> of data compared to sort+groupagg. So maybe that's the first thing we
> should do, before contemplating changes to the costing - collecting
> fresh data. I can do that, if needed.

+1.  I'm not sure if we still need to do anything, but we definitely
can't tell on the basis of data that doesn't reliably reflect what
the code does now.

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend