Re: Todo for 'portal', programmers perspective

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Todo for 'portal', programmers perspective
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Andreas Grabmüller wrote:
> However. I personally like template systems. But how do you want to handle the translations with it? I don't think
havingdifferent templates for different languages is a good idea as this would destroy all benefits of templates (we
wouldhave to manage the same layout multiple times).

The one I originally proposed allows callback functions to be defined.

I.e. instead of

you write

within a template, this is quite viewable and editable and the string
translations can still be kept in a central place.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Todo for 'portal', programmers perspective
От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: Re: Todo for 'portal', programmers perspective