Re: gentoo, anyone?

От steve fox
Тема Re: gentoo, anyone?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Excellent.  Thank you so much.  Works like a charm.

--
Tired of e-mail viruses and web browser pop-up windows?
Get Mozilla at http://www.mozilla.org

Sick of paying hundreds of $$ for MS Office and licensing hassles?
Get the award-winning OpenOffice at http://www.openoffice.org

Both are free and open source.