Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error

От Ben Ramsey
Тема Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
When I changed to adUseClient, I received the following error at
NewsRS.Update:

Microsoft Cursor Engine error '80004005'
Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.
/cora/coraModules/news/newsUpdate.asp, line 1054

От: Jeff Eckermann
Сообщение: Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error
От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error