Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for user mapping 476444

От Shanker Singh
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for user mapping 476444
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,
Thank you very much for the info. Pg-depend did had an entry for the above object. After deleting the entry the drop
extensionworked fine. Thank you very much for the help.

Regards,
Shanker

Sent from my iPhone

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for user mapping 476444
От: Maxim Boguk
Сообщение: Re: Missing query plan for auto_explain.