[Fwd: Postgres on Windows]

От Justin Clift
Тема [Fwd: Postgres on Windows]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi guys,

Last night the "Windows" entry on the Techdocs site got a small update,
with a mention that the native Windows port is almost done but extra
assistance would be helpful.

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Windows

Brad here is offering to assist.

Does anyone here want to do the needed things to bring him on board?  Bruce?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Postgres on Windows
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:02:31 -0600
From: Brad Farrell <brad.farrell@brevell.com>
To: justin@postgresql.org

Hi Justin

Just looking at the site and saw you were looking for some assistance.
I'm a pretty decent C/C++ developer on the Windows side and I've been
working with clients who are using the Postgres on the Unix side.  If I
can help out in some way, let me know.

Brad Farrell
Brevell Consulting
Ph:    403-818-3688
Fx:    403-568-2112

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.