Re: Parsing config files in a directory

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Parsing config files in a directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> (BTW, why do we actually need an includedir mechanism for this?
> A simple include of a persistent.conf file seems like it would be
> enough.)

Actually I think the include directory came from another use case
which we've also discussed. Namely modules which need some
configuration themselves. So for example when you install PostGIS it
could drop a postgis.conf in the directory which you could then either
edit yourself or override with SET PERSISTENT.
--
greg

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Anonymous Code Blocks as Lambdas?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Parsing config files in a directory