Re: Case sensitive grant statements in pg14?

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Case sensitive grant statements in pg14?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 12/21/23 15:08, Tom Lane wrote:
> richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> writes:
>> But there is no Copy/Pasting involved.
>
>> if I open a psql prompt on my Ubuntu server.
>> type:
>> grant create on schema my_schema to bob;
>
>> by hand and press return, it replies with the error messages about a syntax
>> error at "bob"
>
> All I can say is it works for me, and I can't tell from here
> what's different on your end.

I forget the specifics, but I have seen issues before if the terminal
encoding and client encoding don't match. Could it be something like that?

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: "Wetmore, Matthew (CTR)"
Сообщение: Case sensitive grant statements in pg14?
От: kaido vaikla
Сообщение: Re: Case sensitive grant statements in pg14?