'portal' status update, presskit question

От Alexey Borzov
Тема 'portal' status update, presskit question
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greetings.

Finally have time to continue work on postgresql.org, already done the
following:
* Imported the users-lounge dir and other static pages from the current
site. Things to consider here:
   a) I renamed 'users-lounge' to 'about'. I also suggest ditching the
"users' lounge" name altogether and renaming the part to "About" or
"Overview" for usability reasons.
   b) If someone does content-related changes to the current site,
please also consider changing the 'portal' templates.
* Ported the RSS feed code.

All changes are available on http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org

Also I have a question about the presskit dir. Looks like it has
poor-man's I18N even now, so it is not exactly clear how to import it
right. Any suggestions?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Odd formatting in on-line docs
От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: On site design issues